Working in a start-up

So this month will mark my 3 month-stay-and-endurance in my current job.

I work for a start-up company. I really want to describe it but this article couldn't be more accurate to explain what I've been feeling and doing for these past months.

I keep thinking about my works from the moment I wake up to when I'm ready to sleep. Eight to five office hours have never been enough to complete all my tasks. I became so into this work that I even forgot to contact my friends anymore. My weekends have been filled with works too. Every moment that I have is used to think about all that and it sucks.

I'm required to multitask but hey I can't focus if what I'm doing jumps here and there every day.
And currently, I'm placed in a position that I don't really put my interest into. But at the same time, I need to meet the CEO's expectation.

I think it's okay to do this kind of thing every single day if I really like what I work. But the problem is, I have no thrills and excitements when I'm doing my current job (well, my current tasks, specifically).

Grateful day 2: 
1. I'm glad I have a job immediately after I graduated
2. Except for the task that I should do, coworkers, the office, the culture, everything is perfect
3. Even though I'm feeling this way. I'm glad I could experience working in a really a start-up company.

This entry was posted on 4/2/18 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.