First time hanging out with my coworkers

So I'm doing two posts now in a day because I feel so inspired. Why? Because I just went out!!! And that's it.

Oh please, I always said to myself that I need to routinely update my blog, journal, share my thoughts, anything as long as it's writing!! So yeah I'm going to say this once again (and probably will be going to say this over and over again), I'm going to write regularly on this blog.

-

I planned myself to only stay at home today. I initially wanted to clear up some unfinished work (which will never be finished anyway). I have so many works that aren't even related and these works are scattered everywhere in my head so I need to organize that. My mentality hasn't been feeling well for the past few weeks because I keep on thinking my unfinished works and I feel irritated so much. As my procrastination strikes again, I located my time to do these things in the afternoon. However, I got a call from my coworker that my co-boss asked me to join her to Indonesia Fashion Week. At first, I didn't like the idea as my plan would be ruined if I joined, but because I am a spontaneous person, I said yes when she said it'll only take a few hours.

Long story short, I joined them, bought super expensive clothes that took 25% of my income (and FYI today is the day where I get my monthly income (wtf screw me)), and went home at night! This is definitely not what I planned before.  I wasted 2-3 hours only for commuting, spent 6+ hours that basically were just used to buy clothes and eat. However I'm glad that I could hang out with 2 of my coworkers, and I got insight from my co-boss about business.

I'm not ready to begin work again tomorrow as I still have so frickin' super many things that I need to work on. But hey, I went home feeling inspired, I could forget about my works for a while, and now I'm producing 2 posts in one day. I'm glad. I don't care, I'll finish those works tomorrow (inshaAllah).

__

Grateful day 1: Basically I just said it in the last 2 paragraphs. Although we were busy babying the co-boss' 2-year-old child as her mother indulged herself in the shopping, I'm especially happy to go with my coworkers, as if I have a sister and a brother with close age gaps. Never felt that kind of feeling before with my brother and sister.

Grateful journal inspired by thejawesomelife.blog

(p.s. the song Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes is quite good--first time hearing it as I write this post)

This entry was posted on 4/1/18. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.