Trying to write again

Hi!

I've been trying to read for the past weeks (even though I still fail on the day when I have classes and when I get a little bit busy), but I'm trying to read in my free time. It's still nothing, I only read about 1-2 pages each day. The book was from my lecturer so it somehow adds value to me.

Now I'm trying to retrieve back my old habit--writing.
I wrote regularly on this blog when I was in my middle school. I blogged about everything I had in my head. And somehow a few of my friends visited my blog. I once also got a hit from my writing of Pierre from Master Chef Junior. I really liked him back then so I kinda fangirl-ed and so wrote about him on my blog. That post hit thousands of readers. I can't believe my writing about him with that naive mind (I am less naive now) could achieve that.

So this is my short attempt at writing. Will try to write longer or deeper next time.


This entry was posted on 11/27/17. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.