Hey, it's been so long since our last talk. I couldn't contact you in any way because I only know your account here and your number in WhastApp, and the last time you went online there was in May 2016. I know it's no different here, with your last login was 11 months ago... You haven't told me about your result on IELTS yet and I'm still waiting for the news. I hope the result was great so you could go to the UK for your bachelor degree pursuing study in the fashion business and marketing. I hope now you're currently living your dream and making the most of it.

I suddenly remembered you with our conversations and calls, and I wish someday we could continue to be friends, talking about anything and calling each other when we feel like it. I usually counted the time difference that we had when we messaged each other because I didn't want to bother you. At certain times I purposely stayed up until late at night in case you send me messages so I could reply right away.

You are the person whom I first have called with on this site and you gave me this warm, comfortable, and enjoyable feeling. You were very welcoming and open-minded to me despite our countries' gap in terms of development and location. You took away all my concerns trying to speak in English after some time, and right after our first talk, I knew right away I wanted to continue to talk to you.

It was near until our last conversation in WhatsApp when you asked me for some little chit-chat, you said. You asked me to wait for you to have a shower and I did. By the time you called, I was doing something else for a short time and away from my phone. I kept waiting for you until I realized you had called me before. I said sorry I didn't notice your call and you didn't answer. You answered the next day that it was no problem for you and told me you had thought you did well on the IELTS by sending text messages. It was very plain to just read it. I wanted to hear it directly from you but I couldn't simply say that. And that was the last day we talked. That day was also the day you told me your intention of taking IELTS specifically by mentioning the name of the university and major you aimed for. You hoped everything goes well as your very last message to me and I'm still hoping that everything is still going well for you.

All my thoughts are streaming in my head. I didn't intend to write to you in this long message but I couldn't help. All I wanted to say is, I miss you, and I wish we could continue sharing our stories and be friends for a very long time.

From

Nadia

This entry was posted on 1/24/17. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.